The VOCES Oral History Project provides a digital and audio
history about contributions of U.S. Latinos and Latinas in WWII, Korean War,
and Vietnam War. It varies in its media representation: photographs,
documentaries, audio recordings, videos, etc. in order to fully capture each
personal experience from the contributor. Even though it is still in the
making, the website has 13 videos and 3 albums that uniquely expressed a
specific Latino experience.
I really enjoyed the website’s various forms of
understanding the information about the Latino experience (different types of
media). At the same time, I was really interested in how the included the cost
it takes for each interview to be fully processed; I find these details
important because it allows clarification on the accessibility and realistic
productivity of such information. Also, it helped in reading where funds came
from, in case I wanted to pursue a similar project.
Website
to locate the videos:
No comments:
Post a Comment